CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st ride of the year!


Yesterday Bridget and I actually went on our first bike ride of the year. We have planned this at least a dozen times, but yesterday was worth waiting for. It was a beautiful day! We did a short run afterward as well. As much as I love biking, Bridget makes it even better with intriguing conversation and active listening skills. Speaking of that, we also had a girls night out a few weeks ago. All of them asked me about my trip and listened to my stories about loosing tickets and crossing the border. I also got a great tip from Hiedi about Restaurant.com. Check it out! Becky brought her little baby and let me snuggle him to sleep. It was great to remember what that was like without experiencing the whole thing. What great friends I have. Every single one of them are a truly unique jewel. For those of you who couldn't make it, we missed you.

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

Yeah, I was really bummed I couldn't make it that night. Next time for sure.

Melinda said...

It's good to have a nice circle of friends. Looks like you have many.

Melissa-Mc said...

I wish I was there to exercise with you! I am actually up to 4.5 miles now and I have a bike :)

mahina said...

i wish i could have been there for both of those events. as i commented on b's blog, i don't know that i would have made it on the bike ride, seeing as i stayed up until after 4 am (you missed a great game night!), and the fact that my husband was in the mountains sleeping in a cave!

Bridget said...

YEAH for GNOs! Next time you need to ask the waitress to take it so you can be in it too!

Love that I can bike with you. You're awesome that's all there is to it!

RocketBox Boy said...

That was lots of fun, by the way where is your list of meals you have planned out. I accidentally let it slip to my husband and now he thinks it is a totally awesome idea. Great now what do I do! Help! Need list soon.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Oh, nice grimace there, Elizabeth. :-) That was fun, though!