CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rockaway Beach












I was given a weekend at a friends beach house. I took Jeff for a couple of night and then the two girls for a couple more. It was so relaxing. I think the only thing I did was eat, sleep, watch TV and take pictures. It was our 18th anniversary and it was great to know we still love being together. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I took some of my friend's family one of the nights. They are so cute!

8 comments:

Bridget said...

Very cute. Wish we could have gone too!

Melinda said...

Those are super pictures. I just love the one of you and the girls. The lighting is just wonderful. What time did you have to get up to get that sun? I do love the pic of you and jeff too. Im in awe of this talent too.

Michal said...

i wandered over from mahina's blog. what gorgeous pictures. you are so talented. most impressive.

Darilyn said...

Very nice. You have such great talents Rachael.

mahina said...

gorgeous! i love the beach pictures. i wish we were able to be there too. i want to see juliana's family pictures you took! you are my inspiration!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Those are beautiful pictuers! I'm sorry we missed it!

Sarah said...

Wow Rachael what beautiful pictures. What a beautiful family! You are a beautiful woman inside and out!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had a blog, how fun! I love the pictures. You are so talented. I hope someday I can have you teach me about photography. You're amazing!