CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Witches and candy


I know I posted a little about Halloween. But I hadn't posted any pictures of the kids all dressed up. I think I told you about the ward Halloween party. These pictures are taken at the party. Cason is Ironman but couldn't wear his mask. Carissa was a witch and Samantha a cowgirl. You saw a little of that in the pumpkin patch pictures. Carissa and her friends won the mummy contest. I won the best adult costume contest. I was a marathon runner with an Afro. I know... you want a picture of that. Sorry, I was the photographer. Anyway I told Samantha and Cason they won the pumpkin carving contest (theirs was a combined effort), becuase we were about the only ones that brought them, and all of the kids didn't want to wait to go trick or treating. So I gave them my candybar that I had won and all of the friends piled in cars and met back at our house to start the candy fest. It was a great evening!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

They all look so cute!

Melinda said...

So fun.....we all say! From Tiff, mom and mel

Melissa-Mc said...

Great costumes. Halloween always makes me miss you. Remember we would always start at your house, eat something, and all go out together. Ahhhh, memories.

Bridget said...

I wasn't expecting the Halloween post for at least another month. :)

They all look very cute. Way to sweep with the awards.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Loved what you did with the pictures! You and Mahina are Photoshop goddesses!

Tonya said...

Is that a monster pumpkin eating a baby pumpkin?

Melinda said...

I tagged you. Do it if you want. see my blog for details.

kandra said...

WO, look at my parents! What a bunch of weirdos :)

Grace said...

i forgot some of these pictures you had taken back on halloween. the one of teri and david is pricless.