CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunday Cason stressed way out about giving a talk in primary. He is so funny. It was like he was addressing the Supreme Court the way he worried. He ended up doing a great job. Monday we bought a cake and ice cream and had some friends over so I wouldn't eat my for birthday cake. It was fun. Blake had bought me the movie the Italian job. Cason gave me a new set of head phones for my ipod that I could run with. Jeff rebought me photoshop and a new MAC computer for upstairs. I now have a computer all of my own. I am so excited! I still haven't figured everything out yet. I am still learning mac talk and I am just learning Bridge (the organizing program that comes with photoshop) from tutoring video's off of the web that comes free for a month. I am learning so much, mostly how to see my day fly by. The last couple of days I have learned a lot, but not accomplished a lot. It is a good thing Jeff has been out of town, because I'm not very good company.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Like I said before, Cason did a great job on his talk. Never would have known he was stressed out about it.

No mention of the haircut?! It's so cute!

Melinda said...

I want to have a getaway with the sisters so you and Tiff can teach me all about PS. And why did you both decide on a MAC? Do you believe those witty commercials?

Melissa-Mc said...

I love that in primary, talks are assigned to children at age 3 so they can get the experience. I don't think I would have ever gotten my fear of speaking in front of groups without those experiences when I was younger.

That was probably his last talk in primary!!

Darilyn said...

Why did i not know it was your birthday? Shame on me. Sounds like you had a great day though.

Scott-n-Allison said...

Happy Belated birthday! Sounds like you are LOVING your presents...can't wait to see all the things you create on your new system!

paula said...

Let me know when you have it all figured out and you can teach me!!???