CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

mother's day

tha

Okay, so I saw this draft that was never posted. So here it is. Maybe I can get caught up...

Sunday was a wonderful mother's day. Jeff mad a great breakfast of fried eggs, bacon, and waffles. He bought me some plants and a fucia hanging basket. Carissa made me a clip all decorated, and Samantha gave me a great card with fruit and vegetable stickers on it. (I have a pep peeve about fruit stickers). What a sass! We played Scum (a fun card game) while Jeff prepared a great pork roast dinner. It was a wonderful day. Cason sang to me the last time for mother's day in primary. I cried. Dumb I know. We played a fun game called scum while Jeff cooked. The game is great because if you are the winner that round you are the Queen or the King. I love being the Queen. But the best part of the whole day was that my family let me take a family photo without shenanigans. I take every photo, so it is push the button and run. Last year they kept making goofy poses while I was posing so great up front. So this year, they were great. We had a hard time finding something that matched, so we decided to wear our favorite outfits. No matching at all. I just love them though. I think they turned out great for my push and run method. One of these days I will ask one of my great friends to do it, but for now, this worked. Samantha got a great picture of Jeff and me too.

8 comments:

Siouxsie said...

Cute family photo but I absolutely adore the one of you & your sweetheart. That is such an awesome shot!

Melinda said...

The pictures are all just great. I love how the sun is coming thru the trees in the first one. I love just the legs. I think it would look way cool in black and white. And I do think that pic of you and jeff is priceless.

Melissa-Mc said...

I love all the pictures. I'm glad you had a great mothers day.

Mandy said...

GREAT pics! I miss you, it seems like it has been a long time since we've been able to chat. Hopefully once I have this baby you can help me get back into shape! Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day

Darilyn said...

I just got home and it's late but I had to comment on your blog and your blog only tonight. Great pictures girl! And that one of you and Jeff is a keeper. You have such a beautiful family.

Bridget said...

Great pictures as always Rachael. You are so funny to be posting about Mother's Day the end of July! :)

Elizabeth Dimit said...

You are about as far behind on posting as I am! love the picture of you and your hubby!

Wendy said...

Hey you finally posted so now I can come out of the closet and quit being a lurker! The reunion was great, I love being back in touch.