CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Portraits









Last year I decided that I was taking pictures of all of these other families but my own children didn't have any real pictures taken of then every year but the ones at school, which I don't think are the best anyway. So I took it upon myself to take pictures of them on or around their birthday. The key is that I take them out for ice cream afterward. The girls love it the boys will do it for their mom and the ice cream. I have a great time with them and enjoy the pictures and see how cute my kids really are. This last week I had Carissa dress up in her baptism dress again and took her a Cason for a photo shoot. I have only edited Carissa's so far. But WOW is she beautiful. This is at 8. I think I need to start to worry. Or maybe every mother thinks her children are that gorgeous. Either way they turned out nice. Here are my favorites. Cason's will come soon.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Beau-tee-full! You are quite the photographer.

mahina said...

she is beautiful and not only on the outside. i love carissa and am so happy to have her in activity days with us!

Melinda said...

OK. I'm just jealous again. They are beautiful. Carissa has such a unique look and I think you captured it in the top picture with her hair down. She and Samantha WILL be hot babes just like you were.