CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sea Fair, See well, See fantastic




I haven't figured out Mahina's new blog writer yet, but will post anyway, boring font and all.

A few weeks ago Jeff, Cason, Carissa, and I went up to Seattle to visit my sister's family. They were up from Kentucky to visit Ryan's family. They are always so sweet and invite us for the fun. We got up there on Friday night and met Cassidy for the first time. What an adorable baby!!! She smiled the whole time and has got the cutest eyes. Tiffany knows the gift she was given and is willing to share. She let me hold her and put her to sleep. Just that was worth the trip. Sat morning we enjoyed a feast of a breakfast and then headed off to Sea Fair. We found a grassy spot right on Lake Washington and relaxed while we watched the Blue Angles perform and afterward some jet boats. We had some ice cream from the ice cream man and part of an orange for lunch. Dinner was at Karens, Tiffany's sister-in-law, where we had our choice of steak, fresh caught crab, chicken, and hamburgers. She also had out her candy popcorn. It is so good she actually started a business selling it. DElish!!! It was such a great time. Short and sweet. I can't wait for Tiffany and Ryan to finally settle here in the west. I sure miss them.

8 comments:

analee hirschi said...

those are some great pics you took.
I wish I lived out west. I miss you guys.

Melissa-Mc said...

Hey! We were also there that weekend. My parents live right on Lake Washington and the blue angels literally flew right over our dock. I believe one of them parted my hair. Seafair weekend in Seattle is the best!

Melinda said...

That looks soooooo fun. I need to take my kids to an airshow. We;ve never been.

Love the first pic. AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for blogging.

Bridget said...

Good to see you blogging again. I thought maybe it would be a post about Father's Day. :)

Sounds like a great time. It is fun to see family- especially ones who live far away.

Darilyn said...

I've never heard of seafair. That sounds like a lot of fun. And now Bridget has my curiosity burning, why a post about father's day? Anything good happen?

Becca said...

sounds like fun, I love the blue angels

Tiffany Gremmert said...

We were so glad you came up. It was so much fun to be with you guys again. Just like the good ole days spending the weekends playin' with the Wights.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

There really is nothing more American than the rodeo! It looks like you had so much fun!