CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007



Samantha had a band concert and performed a couple of duets and was a solo flutist in some of the songs the whole band played. She will be playing with the ward choir in a couple of weeks too. She continues to amaze me with all her music abilities.

Carissa has continued to be a delight in our home and tries to keep up with Samantha which makes me amazed that my baby is so grown up. For instance, just the girls and I went to the pumpkin patch this year with some friends. The childhood wonderment was gone. We had a fun time. We really enjoyed the great weather, friends, kettle corn, (thanks Sarah), but not the same as taking a three year old. She just finished her soccer season and is going to start her 1st year of basketball.

4 comments:

mahina said...

that is an awesome picture of carissa! she looks like she is really into the game!

Melinda said...

Carissa has good form and looks like she knows what's going on.

Samantha is going to be a star flutist.
You just have great kids, Rach.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Samantha is so talented. I just love that girl! And Carissa is such a sweetie!

Darilyn said...

I have loved getting to know Carissa better at Activity Days. My favorite thing she has said to me is, "Sister May, are you going to be my new activity day leader or will Sister Mason be back?" It honestly didn't hurt my feelings at all. It just made me laugh and love her even more. I said, "Sister Mason will be back at the end of the summer and she will be your activity day leader again." then she ran off smiling. I would love Mahina too if I were her! And I do think she has decided that I can stick around for awhile. LoL