CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007


The last thing that has happened in the last month or so has been Jeff being called as our ward's bishop. WILD HUH. He had been REALLY busy at work for a month already, but if you know Jeff he is always busy. So, not much has really changed. I know he will do a great job.

As for me it has been a wild ride lately. I have had some real life changing things happen to dear people around me, (people dying, getting cancer, getting in big trouble.) It has been hard to stand by and not be able to do anything. I guess it has made me grateful for where I am and the family and friends that I have.

I have been busy too. I got the "matching" bunk beds in the girls room and the loft bed in Cason's
up. The rooms are all done now. I even got the shelving up in Cason's closet. The girls love the new bunk beds and Cason thinks his loft bed is awesome. The storage room has all of the shelving up too and now I just have to continue to fill it with food.


5 comments:

Becca said...

You have been a busy lady for sure. I am glad that you updated the blog. I have been watching and anxiously awaiting new pictures of the kids. Everyone looks so great! We miss you guys.

Melinda said...

WEll, Rach......here's to a few years on your own. You are welcome to "get away" and visit us anytime.
Remember, God sends blessings(sometimes hidden) to those who serve Him faithfully. Look daily for those special blessings.
We think YOU and Jeff are GREAT.

RocketBox Boy said...

I am so excited you have updated your blog. I can't believe you found the time now with your super, super, busy schedule.

Sarah said...

I"m sure he'll do a great job too! Well and he has to have an equally great wife to do it, right!

Mandy said...

Congrats to Jeff. I hadnt heard he was called to be Bishop. I guess thats what happens when you've been gone for so long and dont read the ward news emails. See you when we get back in a few weeks