CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas pictures








Every year, since last year, (you like that) I have taken a cute Christmas picture of my kids. Last year I didn't get one of Jeff or me, but this year I got them all. We have trouble getting a family portrait for some reason so this is as close to a family picture as I can get. I actually take these pictures to put in little frame ornaments on the tree. I want to keep a theme going of holding something new in front of my front door. Last year I did aspen firewood. What should I do next year. I want it fairly big. Maybe a big snowball.

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Very cute. And hey, a second annual tradition still counts.

mahina said...

those are fun photos! i remember talking to your kids last year about this tradition. they felt silly holding the wood last year. I can tell by blakes expression that he is "loving" it just as much this year!

how come the bishop isn't holding the ornaments??

i love the ornament frame. i did it last year, but never got around to it this year. maybe i will do every other year!

Anonymous said...

not only do you take amazing pictures, but your kids are so photogenic. i can never get enough of Carissa's smile.

Becca said...

Those pictures are great! What a fun tradition. It's fun to see all of you.

Merilee said...

Is Jeff too manly to hold a big jar of ornaments or something?j/k. Those are fabulous pictures!

Melinda said...

You all look great. I just wonder what "favors" you had to commit to to get Jeff to pose for this photo. Oops! Can I say that about a bishop?

Cason's photo is my favorite. Jolly and Merry.

Susan said...

How fun!! I just got time to see all the pictures and I just love them. You always take such interesting pictures. They don't look all posed perfect. These are so cute because each shows their fun personalities. They might be fussing now, but they will be so happy they have those as they grow older. Cheers for Christmas!!! YEAH love mom